Tuesday, June 8, 2021

About Me

 Hello! My name is Abigail and I'm from Orlando, Florida. I am currently a summer semester sophomore student, deciding on a major in the Communications Department. At HPU I hope to find other interests and discover strengths I have through my education here that can help me in the near future. After I graduate from HPU, I plan on doing a two year conservatory program in New York City to get a BFA degree in acting for film/performing arts. I was a dancer for many years, I sing, play guitar and some piano, and have dabbled in film acting. Needless to say, I love the arts and it has always been a huge part of my life. Some things I love include going out to eat, staying active, watching movies, learning to cook, writing, finding cute cafes, listening to music, animals, traveling, podcasts, and shopping. I could go on and on because a lot of things make me happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Media

  We all know social media is a double edged sword right? Even though many of us are aware of the positive and negative sides, it still affe...